What does LABSOLAR stand for?
LABSOLAR stands for Laboratory of Solar Energy (Brazil)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lethality Analysis of Buried Structures
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate (surfactant)
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Living Art Bonsai Society
- Los Alamos Bright Source
- Los Angeles Basin Study
- Low-Altitude Bomb Aiming Systems
- Low-Altitude Bombing System
- Los Alamos Bright Source Laser Facility
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Laboratory Adaptations for the Betterment of Special Students (US Department of Education)
- Learning and Behaviour Support Service (UK)
- Los Angeles Business Travel Association
- Life's A Bitch Then You Die
- Latin America Business Unit (Chevron)
- Los Angeles Black Underwater Explorers
- Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (graphically programmed computer language for real-time instrumentation)
- Liquid Assets Bottled Water, Inc. (private label bottled water)
- Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura (Philippines; student cultural organization)