Past grant recipients include the Rape Crisis Center, NWP Signs of Hope Counseling Center ($350,000); 2009 Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, NWP Children's Attorneys Project ($325,000); 2008 Public Education Foundation, Empowerment Schools Program ($450,000); 2007 Greater Las Vegas After-School All-Stars, Roundy Elementary School ($320,000); Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow, NWP Employment Project ($180,000).
What does LACSN stand for?
LACSN stands for Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LACSN in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Association (various locations)
- Lineas Aéreas Centroamericanas Sociedad Anónima (Costa Rican airline)
- Los Angeles County School of the Arts
- Local Authorities' Conditions of Service Advisory Board (UK)
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District (California)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
- Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Linear Algebra Curriculum Study Group
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute (University of Georgia)
- Los Alamos Computer Science Institute
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office
- Los Alamos Computer Science Symposium
- Los Angeles County School Trustees Association (Downey, CA)
- Louisiana Association of Clinical Social Workers (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Activity (credit)
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (automatic transfer of ownership of crude oil)
- Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
- Light Air Cavalry Troop
- Los Angeles City Traffic Test (brakes)
- Los Angeles College Tour, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
So people who are really suffering are coming to the pro bono programs like the Senior Citizens Law Project and the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada .
Trustee companies such as Fidelity National Default Solutions hold the title to the loan for the lender, and they are authorized to foreclose, explained Michael Joe, an attorney for the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
Michael Joe of the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada said last week he talked with a homeowner who said he could rent a house across the street exactly like the one he owns for $1,000 a month less than his mortgage payments — leading him to wonder whether itÕs worth hanging onto the house.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, which employs Assembly Speaker Barbara Buckley, D-Las Vegas, as its director, would have received the money generated in Clark County.
¥ÊIt could be argued — and was this week after these issues were raised — that board members of Nevada Partners, where Horsford is employed, and Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, where Assembly Speaker Barbara Buckley works, could have special access to the leaders of the Legislature.
Sponsored by the nonprofit Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, the Surrogate Parent Initiative is in its second year.