22, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles Business Travel Association (LABTA) urges airline travelers to embrace full body scanning technology as a necessary security measure to keep air travel safe.
What does LABTA stand for?
LABTA stands for Los Angeles Business Travel Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Living Art Bonsai Society
- Los Alamos Bright Source
- Los Angeles Basin Study
- Low-Altitude Bomb Aiming Systems
- Low-Altitude Bombing System
- Los Alamos Bright Source Laser Facility
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Laboratory of Solar Energy (Brazil)
- Laboratory Adaptations for the Betterment of Special Students (US Department of Education)
- Learning and Behaviour Support Service (UK)
- Life's A Bitch Then You Die
- Latin America Business Unit (Chevron)
- Los Angeles Black Underwater Explorers
- Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (graphically programmed computer language for real-time instrumentation)
- Liquid Assets Bottled Water, Inc. (private label bottled water)
- Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura (Philippines; student cultural organization)
- L2TP Access Concentrator
- Labor Advisory Committee
- Labor Advisory Council (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles Business Travel Association today urged Congress to support President Obama's call for funding a satellite-based air traffic control system and airport runway improvements.
LOS ANGELES, March 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With a vote expected in the Senate this week, the Los Angeles Business Travel Association (LABTA) membership is urging their elected representatives to pass the FAA Reauthorization Act to improve aviation safety and capacity, and provide stable funding for the national aviation system.