Despite some concerns and questions from residents about the impact from traffic, the Los Angeles Community College District board unanimously backed the measures that are needed to proceed with plans for a health and fitness center, classrooms and a parking garage for the 7,300-student, 20- year-old campus.
What does LACCD stand for?
LACCD stands for Los Angeles Community College District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Loveland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Luxembourg Air Cargo Club
- Lynn Area Chamber of Commerce (Massachusetts)
- Lyons Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lima/Allen Council on Community Affairs (Ohio)
- Latin American and Caribbean Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
- Latin American Council of Christian Churches
- Liquid Absorption Chromatography at Critical Conditions
- Los Angeles Classic Chevy Club
- Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Latin American and Caribbean Consortium of Engineering Institutions (Boca Raton, FL)
- Louisiana Computerized Criminal History System
- Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
- Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Society (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles County Chiropractic Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles County Cancer Surveillance Program (California)
- Los Angeles City College Theatre Alumni and Associates
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles Community College District, which claims to be the nation's largest system with nine colleges and 130,000 students, acquired SAP's ERP system in 2000 and went live with the financial suite of services in 2002.
In the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), with a high population of Latino/Latinas in the surrounding population, 45.
Mission is the smallest and newest of the nine Los Angeles Community College District campuses.
LOS ANGELES -- Removing red tape for small companies to bid on public contracts, Metropolitan Water District and the Los Angeles Community College District joined forces today to dramatically enhance future prospects for small businesses throughout Southern California.
4 million for renovations that were recently approved by trustees for the Los Angeles Community College District.
About West Los Angeles College West Los Angeles College (WLAC) opened in 1969 as one of the nine public community colleges of the Los Angeles Community College District.
SODDERS Staff Writer Cost-cutting measures could save the Los Angeles Community College District an estimated $91 million over the life of its $2.