u Susan Steinhauser, lawyer and president of the board of trustees of the Los Angeles County Law Library.
What does LACLL stand for?
LACLL stands for Los Angeles County Law Library (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Area Coverage Layer (telecommunications)
- Local Authority Chief Librarian (UK)
- Local Authority Contaminated Land
- Logical Aspects of Computational Linguistics
- luminol-amplified chemiluminescence
- Lancashire Adult and Community Learning Alliance (UK)
- Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles (California)
- Los Angeles City Lifeguard Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (language and culture education)
- Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice
- Latin American Conference on Learning Objects (teaching symposium)
- Los Angeles County Library System (Downey, CA)
- Laconia Area Community Land Trust (New Hampshire)
- Land Attack Cruise Missile
- Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota (est. 1983; Minneapolis, MN)
- Left Additional Crew Member (US Air Force)
- Lift Axle Control Module (large automobiles)
- Load Accumulator With Magnitude
- Local Authority Carbon Management programme (UK)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help the public become proficient with the Lexis database, the Los Angeles County Law Library is providing a series of instructional classes for the Antelope Valley community.
A hall at the Los Angeles County Law Library site and a separate finance building, $271 million.