The total share for the Los Angeles and Long Beach region is about $20 million.
What does LA/LB stand for?
LA/LB stands for Los Angeles and Long Beach (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of LA/LB in our Acronym Attic
- Los Alamos Manuscript
- Los Alamos Proposal
- Look-Ahead Program Counter
- Long And Accurate Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Los Alamos Standard Operating Procedure
- Los Alamos Status Report
- Los Alamos Thesis
- Los Alamos Unlimited Release
- Latin American Web Congress
- Look-Ahead Water-Filling Algorithm
- Laser Ablation/Mass Spectrometry
- Landscape Architecture Regional and Community Planning
- Look Alike Sound Alike (drug naming; also seen as LASA)
- Latin America 1
- Lineage 2 (online game)
- Lunch Ann Arbor Marketing
- Jamahirya Libyan Arab Airlines (ICAO code)
- L 'Assurance Accidents (French: Accident Insurance; various locations)
- L-Aspartic Acid
- L2TP Access Aggregation
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Light rail safety along city streets in Los Angeles and Long Beach received new emphasis on Monday, Jan.
E[acute accent]More than 2 million truck trips have been diverted from peak daytime traffic since the start of the OffPeak program in July 2005, eliminating costly bottlenecks at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach and reducing gridlock on area freeways.
today strongly urged all cargo owners and other parties in the logistics chain who use the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach to immediately register for OffPeak and set up their payment methods.
He noted that, in 2001, California's seaports, led by the adjacent ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, contributed $57 billion to the gross national product and $10 billion in taxes and fees to the U.
Beginning in the second half of July, all marine terminals in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach will start OffPeak shifts on nights and weekends.
Byline: Bill Hillburg Washington Bureau WASHINGTON - Students in Los Angeles and Long Beach schools posted gains on standardized reading and math tests that often exceeded statewide norms and also closed a performance gap between whites and some other ethnic groups, according to a first-ever study of urban schools released Tuesday.
PierPASS is a nonprofit organization created by marine terminal operators to reduce congestion and improve air quality in and around the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports.