The Louisiana Student Financial Assistance Commission (Commission) is charged by the state of Louisiana with assisting students in realizing their educational goals and is the designated guarantor of loans originated under the FFELP in Louisiana.
What does LASFAC stand for?
LASFAC stands for Louisiana Student Financial Assistance Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Louisiana Automated Support Enforcement System
- Lafayette Arts and Science Foundation
- Lame Arse Second Finder (geocaching)
- Landsforeningen Af Statsaut. Fodterapeuter (Denmark)
- Landsforeningen Af Statsautoriserede Fodterapeuter (Danish: National Association of Certified Pedicurists; Albertslund, Denmark)
- Leukocyte Adherence Stimulation Factor (immunology)
- Lietuvos Automobiliu Sporto Federacija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Automobile Sports Federation)
- Local Authorities Superannuation Fund (Zambian pension fund)
- Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts (California)
- Louisiana Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Local Authority Self Financed Expenditure (UK)
- Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
- Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
- Latex Allergy Support Group (UK)
- Latin American Solidarity Group
- Lincoln Asthma Swimming Group (UK)
- Linux Administrator's Security Guide
- Los Alamos Study Group (Albuquerque, NM)
- Los Angeles School of Gymnastics (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Silicone Gastric Banding
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louisiana Student Financial Assistance Commission (LASFAC), a statutory body and agency of the State of Louisiana authorized to serve the public purpose of improving higher education opportunities by providing loans and scholarships and by guaranteeing student loans made in accordance with the Higher Education Act, will guarantee approximately 80% of the loans.