Spine measurements consist of readings at lumbars 1-4, plus an average of all the lumbar vertebrae readings or an average of just the readings at lumbar vertebrae 2-4.
What does L2-4 stand for?
L2-4 stands for Lumbar Vertebrae 2-4
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of L2-4 in our Acronym Attic
- GPS Frequency (1227.60 MHz)
- Layer 2 (signalling link functions)
- League 2 (English football league)
- Learn To
- Level 2 (cache on or near processor die)
- Limited Too
- Lineage 2 (game)
- Lineage 2 (gaming)
- Second Language. The Study of Language (George Yule, Cambridge University Press)
- Second Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point