The main lobes and inner 'rays' were highly flexible, so that in addition to the examples with strongly diverging dorsal and ventral margins (Fig.
What does M-L stand for?
M-L stands for Main Lobe
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 134 other meanings of M-L in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Intra-Gateway Protocol (networking)
- Multitone Inter-Modulation Distortion Ratio
- Multimedia Intelligent Networking
- Modified Interface Requirements Specification
- Modified Interference Reduction System
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Immediate Session Termination
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
- Modular Knowledge, Acquisition Tool
- Multi-Lectin Affinity Chromatography
- Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch
- Signaling On An Audio Trunk
- Master-Liquidity Enhancement Conduit
- Mean Latency of Eye Movements
- Maintenance Log
- Multipoint-Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- Modified Largest Weighted Delay First
- Marker-to-Marker (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of the main lobe of the cam occupying the center of the overall system with a single, centered string groove (as you see on typical cams), Prime bows basically have two lobes on the outside of the system, each with its own string groove.
z] g([theta], [phi]) for main lobe (1) [DELTA]P[([theta], [phi]).
9-11) Ectopic thyroid tissue is most commonly found along the course of the thyroglossal duct tract and around the two main lobes of the thyroid glands; it is extremely rare within a branchial cyst.
The proprietary technology delivers greater than 30 dB of attenuation at all angles outside of the main lobe.
The signal to noise ratio (SNR) is obtained by the difference between the main lobe and the side lobes, i.
In that well, a gas/water contact was identified in the base of the main lobe of the Luling "B" which had a gross thickness of 80 feet.