Capital HarnessXC creates engineered and costed harness designs that reflect the full manufacturing bill-of-materials.
What does M-BOM stand for?
M-BOM stands for Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of M-BOM in our Acronym Attic
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
- Medical Capabilities Assessment & Status Tool (US FEMA)
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
- Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Method
- Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
- M monomer of Creatine Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturing Bill-of-Material Management The new MatrixOne Manufacturing Bill-of-Materials Management Module(TM) allows companies to pursue a "build anywhere" manufacturing strategy with full traceability back to the engineering bill-of-materials.
Capital Engineer allows users to build and validate harness designs and produce full manufacturing bill-of-materials.