The IDS framework delivers a more direct many-to-one relationship between the physicians and the billing center, replacing the cumbersome communication line of a fax machine in the hospital sending handwritten notes to the billing office.
What does M:1 stand for?
M:1 stands for Many-to-One relationship
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Merchant Vessel
- Motor Vehicles
- Motor Vessel
- Micrographics/Vault Services
- Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises
- Mix Effects
- Motor Yacht
- Rail Marshalling Yards
- Mass-to-Charge Ratio
- Muscle to Bone Ratio
- Mission: Impossible (TV show and movies)
- Many-to-Many Relationship
- Medial and Posterior Meatuses
- Mage: the Ascension (game from White Wolf Publishing)
- Magic: the Gathering (card game)
- Moron (chat slang)
- First-Year Medical Student
- Marathon1 (Video Game)
- Merchant Marine Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Material table is linked to the Part table in a many-to-one relationship using the Part Number field.
Because there can be multiple defects for each direct examination, the defects should have a many-to-one relationship with the direct examination as shown in Figure 2.
The barriers to converged solution adoption: Can carriers resolve the conflict between moving between a one-to-one relationship (each cellular phone represents a specific individual) and a many-to-one relationship (wireline serves many people in the home)?
This unique many-to-one relationship allows the help desk to update the solution in a single place in the knowledge base, and communicate meaningful updates to users automatically.