China XD Plastics" or the "Company"), (BULLETIN BOARD: CXDC) , as the largest Chinese manufacturer engaged in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of modified plastics primarily for use in automotive applications, today announced that the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Harbin Xinda Macromolecule Material Research Institute ("Xinda Research Institute"), is collaborating with Harbin Institute of Technology on the pre-research of pre-foamed modified polypropylene ("PP") and has successfully completed a small trial testing.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Material Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Management Reports International
- Managing Retirement Income (class & conference)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Marginal Reliability Importance
- Market Research Indonesia
- Market Research, Inc. (New York)
- Maryland Rock Industries, Inc.
- Master Record Index
- Material Receipt Inspection
- Material Requirement Internal
- Mathematics Research Institute (various locations)
- Matz's Ruby Interpreter (computer programming)
- Max Rubner-Institut (German research institute)
- Mean Recurrence Interval (engineering measurement)
- Measurement Recording Instrument (Hale Propeller, LLC)
- Mediamark Research Intelligence
- Mediamark Research, Inc.
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Reengineering Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
YaSheng Science Academy is set up with five subordinating institutes, Agriculture Technical Application Institutes, Biotechnology Research Institute, Chinese-Medical Research Institute, IT Research Institute, and Agriculture New Material Research Institute.
As a result, the Company's subsidiary, Harbin Xinda Macromolecule Material Research Institute (''the Research Institute''), is expected to start seven new research and development projects in the area of environment-friendly modified plastics, engineering plastic, modified plastic for special engineering, and alloy plastic, all of which are high-tech and high value added products to be utilized in a variety of industries.