The governor's proposed budget includes three nurse practitioners for each home, 19 new janitorial positions for the home at Yountville and additional physician positions to replace the contracted medical officer of the day and on-call functions at each home.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Medical Officer of the Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Office on Disability
- Master of Diguise (Nintendo Developers' System game)
- Master of Disaster
- Master's of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Masters of Deception (hacker group)
- Masters of Defense (US Cutlery company)
- Maximum Operating Depth
- Maximum Overall Diameter (small lamps specification)
- Mayor's Office on Disability (San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Optical Density