Madsen is affiliated with the US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.
What does MRICD stand for?
MRICD stands for Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MRICD in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester Region Industrial Archaeology Society (UK)
- Marine Realms Information Bank (US DOI)
- Multicast RPF Routing Information Base (networking)
- Malaysian Registry of Intensive Care (est. 1968; Malaysia)
- Mandatory Recovery Items Code
- Maumee RAP (Remedial Action Plan) Implementation Committee (Ohio)
- Medium Range Infrared Camera
- Missions Review and Initiatives Committee (Baptist General Convention of Texas)
- Mitchell Repair Information Company LLC (California)
- Mobile Registration Intake Center (US FEMA)
- Map Reference Iterative Closest Point (wheelchair navigation technology)
- Mekong Regional Indigenous Child Rights Home
- Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium (India)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Medical Respiratory Intensive Care Unit
- Master Record Identification Number (EPA)
- Medical Requirements Integration Document (Johnson Space Center; US NASA)
- Michigan Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (est. 1970)
- Minnesota Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (St. Paul, MN)
- Multiple Range Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bioscavenger is being tested against all known nerve agents," said COL Michelle Ross, deputy commander of the Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD) in Maryland and Defence R&D Canada-Suffield (DRDC Suffield) in Alberta.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense and Quick-Med Technologies has been extended to June 30, 2011.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense will evaluate the efficacy of the formulations against the actual agents.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense for an additional two years.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense for testing our compounds against Sarin Gas, make the third quarter one of the most productive in Axonyx's history.
Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD), a world leader in medical chemical defense research.