The funds will be used to upgrade equipment and facilities and enhance safety at the Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center Airport, Bedford County Airport, Butler County Airport, Joseph A.
What does M-ASC stand for?
M-ASC stands for Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 184 other meanings of M-ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
- Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Media contacts: Erin Waters, PennDOT; 717-783-8800 Gary Tuma, Governor's Office; 717-783-1116 Editor's Note: Following is a list of airport improvement grant recipients, the amount of funding, and a brief description of the projects: Adams County * Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center -- $225,000 to repave the airport's runway.