A set of modular specifications that standardizes the concepts, WSDL documents, and XML Schema renderings for trusted brokering of SOAP message exchanges, shared security contexts, and security policies are some of the goals of this OASIS committee.
What does M-SPECS stand for?
M-SPECS stands for Modular Specifications
This definition appears very rarely
- Mid-Side (stereo recording technique)
- Miznay-Shardin (mine plate charge)
- Mobile Supply Chain Management Systems
- Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act
- Marine-Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program
- Multi-Level Expansion Sparse-Matrix Canonical Grid
- Modified Soft-Output Viterbi Algorithm
- Modular Specification System
- Mobile Service Switching Point
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot's Night Vision Sensor
- Transmission Control Protocol for Mobile Cellular Networks
- Modulated-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry (chemsitry)
- Malesela Taihan Electric Cable (Pty) Limited (South African South Korean joint venture)
- Michigan Technical Education Center
- Multicast Tunnel Endpoint Identifier
- Mainframe Telephone Line Conditioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
With input from the entire community, the OASIS WS-SX Technical Committee will advance a set of modular specifications that standardize the concepts, WSDL documents, and XML Schema renderings for trusted brokering of SOAP message exchanges, shared security contexts, and security policies.
The OASIS Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) Technical Committee will define a set of royalty-free, interoperable, and modular specifications that will allow the relationship between a Web service and its state to be modeled in an explicit, standard fashion.