22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harris Corporation , an international communications and information technology company, announced that its Quincy, Illinois, manufacturing facility has received a 2008 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention (MVP2) award for its longstanding efforts in pollution prevention and dedication to protecting people, property and the environment.
What does MVP2 stand for?
MVP2 stands for Most Valuable Pollution Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mountain View Park
- Moving Vessel Profiler
- Multi Vendor Program
- Multi Video Processing (ATI Technologies)
- Multi-application Voice Processing
- Multi-Visit Pass
- Multimedia Video Processor
- Multipurpose Voice Processor
- Music Video Press (various locations)
- Multiple Views Project - Language
- Military Vehicle Preservation Association
- moderate to vigorous physical activity
- Motor Vehicle Protection Association (UK)
- multi-voxel pattern analysis
- Multivariate Pattern Analysis
- Music Video Production Association
- Mountain View Police Activities League (California)
- Maximum Velocity Paintball
- Murrieta Valley PONY (Protect Our Nation's Youths) Baseball, Inc. (Murrieta, CA)
- Mesilla Valley Pocket Billiard Association (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading global hospital products company, received the 2007 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention (MVP2) award today, a recognition of excellence for its VisIV container for intravenous (I.
a global office environments manufacturer, today announced it has received the Most Valuable Pollution Prevention Award from the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR), the largest membership organization in the United States devoted solely to pollution prevention.