With the exception of MVP: Most Valuable Primate, all 12 films are superior art-house fare, a genre of filmmaking Canadians have come to specialize in.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Most Valuable Primate (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Mohawk Valley Plan (Health Insurance - Utica, NY)
- Moisture Vapour Permeable (fabrics and wood)
- Monster Venture Partners (Bellevue, WA)
- Monster Versus Player (gaming)
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
- Motorola Validated PLUS (communications)
- Mountain View Park
- Moving Vessel Profiler
- Multi Vendor Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack, the hockey-playing chimpanzee, has won the leading role in the new movie MVP: Most Valuable Primate.
Dimension) MVP: Most Valuable Primate Chimpanzee plays hockey.