2001) Reliability and concurrent validity of the movement assessment battery for children.
What does M-ABC stand for?
M-ABC stands for Movement Assessment Battery for Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 42 other meanings of M-ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Medicare+Choice Program
- Mitoxantrone and Hydrocortisone (medication)
- morbidity and mortality
- Michigan Highway
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers assessed intellectual functioning using the universal nonverbal intelligence test (UNIT) and motor function was assessed using the Movement Assessment Battery for Children (MABC).
The Movement Assessment Battery for Children (M-ABC) was used to divide the group into those performing above and below the 15th%ile (cut off point for presence of suspected motor difficulties).