Preparation of a high-performance multi-lectin affinity chromatography (HP-M-LAC) adsorbent for the analysis of human plasma glycoproteins.
What does M-LAC stand for?
M-LAC stands for Multi-Lectin Affinity Chromatography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 25 other meanings of M-LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Multitone Inter-Modulation Distortion Ratio
- Multimedia Intelligent Networking
- Modified Interface Requirements Specification
- Modified Interference Reduction System
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Immediate Session Termination
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
- Modular Knowledge, Acquisition Tool
- Main Lobe