The weights of total breast with bone included and breast muscles were not significantly affected by sex, female chickens had higher muscle to bone ratio for the breast portion.
What does M:B stand for?
M:B stands for Muscle to Bone Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Motor Vehicles
- Motor Vessel
- Micrographics/Vault Services
- Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises
- Mix Effects
- Motor Yacht
- Rail Marshalling Yards
- Mass-to-Charge Ratio
- Many-to-One relationship
- Mission: Impossible (TV show and movies)
- Many-to-Many Relationship
- Medial and Posterior Meatuses
- Mage: the Ascension (game from White Wolf Publishing)
- Magic: the Gathering (card game)
- Moron (chat slang)
- First-Year Medical Student
- Marathon1 (Video Game)
- Merchant Marine Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
- Meridian 1 (Northern Telecom)