Picturing New York The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) 11 West 53 Street, New York, NY 10019 9780870707636, $39.
What does MOMA QNS stand for?
MOMA QNS stands for Museum of Modern Art (NYC; temporary location in Queens through 2005)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Method of Moments Electric Field Integral Equation
- Method of Moments Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Maintenance Operations Management User
- Method of Moments / Forward-Backward
- Message-Oriented Middleware Association
- Michigan Open Meetings Act
- Ministry of Minority Affairs (India)
- Moms on a Mission for Autism (Marion, SC)
- Museum Of Modern Art (New York City, NY, USA)
- My Own Modular Architecture (Intel)
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (South Korea)
- Mobile Mine Assembly Group
- Museum of Modern Art Kyoto (Kyoto, Japan)
- Messages of Moderation and Love
- Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race (Canada)
- Monitoring of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
- Mobile Mine Assembly Team (US Navy)
- Mobility Matting (US DoD)
- National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo (Japan)
- Missouri Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges (St. Louis Community College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAR 01 MAY 11 Performance 1: Tehching Hsieh THROUGH MAY 18 A Conversation with Feng Mengbo MAR 11, 6:30 PM Into the Sunset: Photography's Image of the American West MAR 29-JUN 8 Tangled Alphabets: Leon Ferrari and Mira Schendel APR 5-JUN 15 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE MUSEUM OF MODERN ART MoMA.
Curators at the Museum of Modern Art had spent years searching for a set of vitrines by influential postwar German artist Joseph Beuys, and now they finally have them.
The El Greco exhibition at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art was the second most visited show with 6,897 visitors a day and an exhibition of work from New York's Museum of Modern Art attracted 6,568 people a day when it opened at Berlin's Neue Nationalgalerie.
The Museum of Modern Art reopened in Midtown Manhattan on November 20, 2004 in a renovated and expanded new building designed by architect Yoshio Taniguchi.
The show, at LACMA through May 31, was organized by San Francisco Museum of Modern Art curator Sandra Phillips and guest curator Elisabeth Sussman, with the assistance of Arbus' estate.
JERRY the Troublesome Tyke will be competing with Andy Warhol at the Museum of Modern Art (Moma) in New York.
Based on the same award-winning and celebrated design recognized by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA), the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), and currently on exhibit at the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), the Jawbone PC Edition is discrete, lightweight, and comfortable.