The NASDAQ Transportation Index posted the largest year-end gain of 27.
What does $TRANX stand for?
$TRANX stands for Nasdaq Transportation Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Doublespace Compressed Volume File
- QTIC Temp File
- #25 Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Yuppie (emoticon)
- (my) Two Cents Worth
- Dollars in Millions
- Nyse Issues Up/Down Ratio
- Dow Transport Index
- Human Intestinal Absorption Values
- Percentage of Histologically Verified Cases (cancer)
- Ampersand (used in place of the word: and)
- Et Cetera
- Copyright (usually written: ©)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Integrated Interior Communications and Control
- Immunoglobulin G and E (antibodies)
- International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium (aka ISC2 or ISC^2)
- Middle Tennessee Mathematics Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NASDAQ Transportation Index experienced the biggest percentage gain during the period at 9.
Over the years, NASDAQ has developed indexes in key sectors to provide investors with increased information and useful benchmarks to track performance, such as the NASDAQ Financial-100 index, NASDAQ Bank Index, NASDAQ Biotechnology Index, NASDAQ Insurance Index, NASDAQ Computer Index, NASDAQ Transportation Index, and the NASDAQ Telecommunications Index, just to mention a few," said Mr.