The data about sexting cases were col lected as part of the Third National Juvenile Online Victimization Study which is a stratified national sample of 2,712 law enforcement agencies.
What does N-JOV stand for?
N-JOV stands for National Juvenile Online Victimization Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Day Nuclear Attacks Against CONUS Commence
- Day Unit Notified for Deployment/Employment
- National Data Exchange
- National Heart Failure Training Program
- Notification Hour
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- National Integrated Interagency Information (also seen as NIII; Canada)
- National Incident Management Assistance Team (US FEMA)
- Narrowband - Integrated Services Digital Network
- Narrowband ISDN User Part
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) Source: "Child Pornography Possessors Arrested in Internet-Related Crimes: Findings from the National Juvenile Online Victimization Study, 2005", page x.