10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is proud to announce that former Senator Joseph Lieberman and five recently retired senior military officers have joined JINSA's Board of Advisors.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Security Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow-Slot Approximation
- Nashville School of the Arts (Tennessee)
- National Safety Associates
- National Safety Association
- National School of Administration (China)
- National Scout Association
- National Scrabble Association
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Act
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Agents (gaming clan)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
- National Security Area
- National Seniors Australia (est. 1976)
- National Sentinel Audit
- National Service Alliance, LLC
- National Sex Authority
- National Sheep Association (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali bin Majid al Ma'amari, Royal Office Minister received in his office here today Victor Lukashenko, Assistant to the President of Belarus for National Security Affairs and his accompanying delegation within the framework of his current visit the Sultanate.
Chairman of the Arab Parliament's Foreign, Political and National Security Affairs Committee, Muhammad Abu Hudeib stressed Jordan's condemnation of the Israeli practices in the West Bank, noting the need to stop such violations.
The word of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki was delivered by Iraqi Minister of National Security Affairs Shirwan al-Waeli, during which he asserted the improvement of security condition which positively affect the whole situation in Iraq, underlining the government's determination to boost the rule of law and the reconstruction process.
It proposed requiring the special adviser to the prime minister on national security affairs to be present at council meetings and to regularly report to and deepen communications with the premier.
Bush, were also deeply involved in national security affairs in 1990.
Hawkins, senior fellow for national security affairs at the U.
IGPO reviews each student's application to ensure that it meets the necessary English proficiency requirements, academic grades, and subject requirements for enrollment into any one of our 40 academic curricula--from engineering, business administration, space systems, meteorology, oceanography to national security affairs.