Agility is our primary consideration in managing this Pillar 3 project and it is undoubtedly one of the main success factors, as we need to integrate how the various milestones imposed by the French national supervisory authority, the ACP, impact our implementation timeline while keeping the overall project management on-track," adds Mate Juloski.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Supervisory Authority (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Association
- National Stuttering Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
- National Survey of Adolescents
- Native Speakers of Arabic
- NATO Standardization Agency
- Natural Systems Agriculture
- Natuurwetenschappelijke Studievereniging Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam Physics Department student organization)
- Naval Supervising Activity
- Naval Support Activity
- Naval Systems Analysis
- Navy Stock Account
- Navy Support Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
It follows that supervisory control should primarily rest with the national supervisory authority.
It should be emphasized that it is the responsibility of the national supervisory authority to require and take supervisory actions towards a bank.