Previous health care assistant (HCA) programmes were also registered at level 4 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
What does NZQF stand for?
NZQF stands for New Zealand Qualifications Framework
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Paediatric Surveillance Unit
- New Zealand Permanent Trustees, Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Planning Tribunal Decision (legal case)
- New Zealand Pacific Training Centre
- New Zealand Pacific Union
- New Zealand Pole Vault (New Zealand athletic club)
- Network of Zimbabwe Positive Women
- New Zealand Pro Wrestling
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- New Zealand Quality College
- New Zealand Quarter Horse Association
- New Zealand Quality of Healthcare Study
- New Zealand Quality Waters Ltd.
- Near-Zero Radius
- New Zealand Railways
- New Zealand Red (rabbit breed)
- Norton Zip Rescue (software)
- New Zealand Refining Company Ltd. (stock symbol)
- New Zealand Rafting Association (white water rafting)
- New Zealand Recreation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It recommended the Council review the EN and NA scopes, with a view to integrating them into one broader scope of practice, and a nationally consistent qualification at level 5 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework Authority (NZQA.