Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker lets children create their own movies, using all their favourite Nickelodeon characters.
What does N3DMM stand for?
N3DMM stands for Nickelodeon 3d Movie Maker (computer game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Need to Pee (also seen as NTP)
- Nothing 2 Prove (gaming)
- Net at Two Rivers
- Needless to Say
- Note to Self
- New Zealand White (rabbit species)
- Not to Worry
- New NHS Network (UK)
- Ninety Nine Nights (video game)
- Negativity at 350 ms
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
- National 3 Peaks (climbing challenge; UK)
- National 4-H Youth Technology Leadership Team
- Negativity at 400 Milliseconds
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (600+ county/multicounty in U.S.; administers government funds for aging programs)
- Network for All (Austria)
- Notebooks for Books
- Norman Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- North Central Camera Club Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
And you'll never be stuck for things to do with Microsoft's range of CD-ROMs like Encarta 97 Encyclopedia, Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker and Flight Simulator.
Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker Brings Favorite Nickelodeon Characters to Life Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker builds on the success of the original Microsoft 3D Movie Maker title and on the success of Nickelodeon, the No.