Through among others its effects on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, MDD may play a role in loss of normal heart rate variability, and may increase the risk of thrombosis, insulin resistance, hypertension and atherosclerosis.
What does NHRV stand for?
NHRV stands for Normal Heart Rate Variability
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
- New Hampshire Right To Life
- National Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository (US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; US DOE and Washington State University)
- National Home Reading Union (UK)
- National Human Rights Unit
- North Harbour Rugby Union (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At higher mercury exposures, children were less capable of maintaining normal heart rate variability, which is a risk factor for development of heart disease.