By installing a bat house in a yard, a family can become a participant in the North American Bat House Research Project which monitors bat houses from all over the continent.
What does NABHRP stand for?
NABHRP stands for North American Bat House Research Project (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Barter Group
- Nutrition Assistance Block Grants (USDA)
- National Association for Black Geologists and Geophysicists
- North American Barley Genome Mapping Project
- Nashoba Associated Boards of Health (Massachusetts)
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (Quality Council of India)
- National Association of Barbering and Hairstyling (est. 2000)
- National Association of Beach Hut Owners (UK)
- Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- National Amateur Bowlers Incorporated
- National Association of Background Investigators
- Native American Basketball Invitational
- North American Biotechnology Initiative (US, Mexico and Canada)
- North American Bus Industries
- Northern Alberta Business Incubator (St. Albert, Alberta, Canada)
- National Association of Bail Insurance Companies (Pasadena, CA)
- National Association of Bank and Insurance Customers (UK)
- Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (World Congress)
- North American Bangladeshi Islamic Community (Oak Ridge, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through their North American Bat House Research Project they hope to study the use of bat houses combined with lights over crops as a method of organic farming.