The control cell AFATDS plots the most direct path with waypoints that steer the missile around or over air corridors and airspace coordination areas and supports the observer-target line for laser-guided missions.
What does O-T stand for?
O-T stands for Observer-Target
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 40 other meanings of O-T in our Acronym Attic
- Orlando Queer Academics (Florida)
- Optical Random Access Memory (also seen as ORAM)
- Optical Read Only Memory
- Orthogonalized Stochastic Approximation
- Orthogonalized Stochastic Approximation with Averaging
- Optical Service Level Agreement
- Optical Service Level Specification
- Optical Subnetwork Connection Protection (fiber optics)
- Ocala's Serious Traffic Offenders Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a laser-designated mission, the effects optimization tool automatically takes the observer's location into consideration to direct the missile along a course to acquire the reflected laser energy from the most advantageous angle--eliminating the need to compute observer-target angle and select a firing platform at the correct angle.
We used the UAV to observe fires when we could not observe the target from a safe distance due to the minimum safe distance of the type of rounds being fired or the gun-target line (GTL) being online with the observer-target line (OTL).