Since then, he's appeared in Saving Private Ryan, Dogma, The Talented Mr Ripley, Stuck On You, Ocean's Eleven and The Bourne Identity.
What does O11 stand for?
O11 stands for Ocean's Eleven (2001 movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Over Voltage
- Of Which
- Oil-in-Water (chemistry)
- One Way
- Order Wire
- Operator Line (Global Operator; IRC)
- Operator Line (Local Operator; IRC)
- Organized Naval Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
- Object Oriented
- Optimization Level 2 (computer programming)
- Organized Naval Reserve Aviation (US Navy)
- Superoxide Anion Radical
- Oscar Two Alpha (call sign of Clanton, Al, USA Airport at Gragg-Wade Airfield)
- Object to See
- Oxford to Cambridge Arc (UK; development initiative)
- Oxygen Dilution Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
It picked up a fifth of the votes in the poll of more than 4,500 people, beating Ocean's Eleven to the top spot.
OCEAN'S Eleven was yesterday voted the best movie remake of all time.
George Clooney and his Hollywood A-list chums make a sequel to Ocean's Eleven and in one fell stroke makes themselves into B movie bandits.
In the last film, the gang nicknamed Ocean's Eleven took $160 million from the supposedly impenetrable Las Vegas vault of casino owner Terry Benedict (Andy Garcia).
The movie, the follow-up to Ocean's Eleven, also stars Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Welsh actress Catherine Zeta Jones, who plays Rusty Ryan's love interest, Isabel Lahiriri.
The 2001 Ocean's Eleven remake, starringBrad Pitt and George Clooney,comes sixth on the list.
Ocean's Twelve reunites the entire star-studded cast of 2001's worldwide hit Ocean's Eleven and welcomes Oscar winner Catherine Zeta-Jones and internationally acclaimed actor Vincent Cassel.