According to Fred Porter of EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, the lengthy delay between the publication of draft standards this spring and final requirements for incinerator compliance gives nursing homes the time to reconsider how they handle medical waste.
What does OAQPS stand for?
OAQPS stands for Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (EPA)
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of OAQPS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Accreditation and Quality (Switzerland)
- Office of Acquisition Management
- Office of Air Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Ordre des Architectes du Québec (Canada)
- Ordre des Audioprothésistes du Québec (French: Quebec Order of Hearing Aid Acousticians; Quebec, Canada)
- Organizational Assessment Questionnaire
- Outlook Advanced Quoting (software)
- Overall Quality
- Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
- Ontario Association of Quick Printers (Canada)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Technology Transfer Network
- Marina Municipal Airport (Marina, CA)
- Ocular Albinism, Autosomal Recessive
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Curran in EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards credits much of the improvement to the federal motor-vehicle control program -- which required carbon-monoxide-emissions-control devices on new cars--and improved traffic flow patterns in large cities.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (OAQPS).