Under the Office of Air and Radiation heading, for example, visitors can obtain a final rule on tribal authority to operate air quality programs under the Clean Air Act.
What does OA&R stand for?
OA&R stands for Office of Air and Radiation (US EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Overhead Approach
- Oversight & Performance Assurance
- Overton Arm
- Oxford Academy (Cypress, CA)
- Object Analysis & Design
- Object Analysis & Design Facility
- Operation, Administration, & Management
- Operational Administration & Management
- Operations, Administration & Maintenance
- Office of Acquisition and Material Management
- Objective Architecture and Transition Plan
- Openaccess Universal Data Model (IEE electronics systems and software)
- Obstacle Avoidance / Cable Warning
- Obligational Authority/Expenditure Authority
- Obligation Authority/Fund Certification Authorization
- Operational Assurance/Fault Isolation
- Obstructive Apnoeas and Hypopnoeas
- Open Allotments/Navy-Wide Operating Budget
- Optical Amplifier/Optical Demultiplexer (Bellcore)
- Operator Control Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past 10 years, our data delivery programming team has used a variety of SAS software to make our data easy for people to access and analyze," said Tom Link, senior manager for advanced delivery systems in the EPA's Office of Air and Radiation.