was recently awarded a contract to help promote open access science for the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center in Wooster, OH.
What does OARDC stand for?
OARDC stands for Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel (Colorado)
- Ogontz Avenue Revitalization Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ohio Area Repeater Council, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Operations Analysis and Research Center
- Ottawa Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (Canada)
- Oxford Action Resource Centre (Oxford, UK)
- Office of Audit Resolution and Cost Policy (US DHHS)
- Office of Agriculture and Rural Development (Ethiopia)
- Office of the Alumni Relations and Development
- Originating Authority Determines Review (US DoD)
- Office for the Administrative Review of the Detention of Enemy Combatants (US Navy; Guantanamo Bay, Cuba)
- Opportunistic Age Replacement during Delay Time
- Opportunistic Age Replacement during Delay Time Policy
- Online Access to Research in the Environment (New Haven, CT)
- Orbital Acceleration Research Experiment
- Office Aquitain de Recherches, d'Etudes, d'Information et de Liaison sur les Problèmes des Personnes Âgées (French: Aquitaine Office for Research, Education, Information and Liaison on Problems of the Elderly; Aquitaine, France)
- Ohio Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (Columbus, OH)
- Osteoporosis Australia Research Fund (est. 2003)
- Outdoor Aerodynamic Research Facility (National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Ames Research Center, CA)
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis Research Group (University of California San Francisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was funded by the US government and carried out at the university's Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center in the coming years, we know very little about their genetic makeup and their mechanisms of resistance to insecticides," said Mittapalli.
com About the Ohio State University, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC): Supported in part by the Ohio General Assembly and with locations on Ohio State's Columbus and Wooster campuses, OARDC is the largest and most comprehensive agricultural research facility in the United States.
Area attractions include the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, a division of Ohio State University.
Ohio State University's College of Agriculture received its largest capital improvements outlay since 1983 with $10 million allocated for improvements to the OSU campus facilities and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC) and The Agricultural Technical Institute (ATI), both in Wooster, Ohio.
The board further fixed the time and place for the annual meeting of shareholders to be held on April 27 at the Fisher Auditorium, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, Wooster, Ohio, beginning at 9 a.
In Ohio, soil scientists from the Ohio Department of Natural Resource's Division of Soil and Water Conservation, USDA Soil Conservation Service, The Ohio State University and Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center gather and analyze soil data for each county.
The board also fixed the time and place for the annual meeting of shareholders to be held on April 28 at Fisher Auditorium, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, Wooster, Ohio, beginning at 9 a.