A new University of Washington report, commissioned by the Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies (OACAA), offers for the first time an Ohio-specific, county-by-county assessment of the real cost of living -- the Self-Sufficiency Standard -- for each of the State's 88 counties.
What does OACAA stand for?
OACAA stands for Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies (Columbus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OACAA in our Acronym Attic
- Outdoor Advertising Council
- Oversight and Accountability Commission (California)
- Owner Architect Contractor
- United States Army Ordnance Ammunition Command (Joliet, Illinois)
- Office de l'Aviation Civile et des Aéroports (Tunisia)
- Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs (formerly Seattle Arts Commission; Seattle, WA)
- Ontario Association of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities
- Ontario Association of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities (zoning lobbying group; Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario College of Art and Design (Canada)
- Outdoor Advertising Control Act (various states)
- Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling (Marysville, OH)
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (US)
- Older Adult Centres Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies (Canada)
- Online Access Centre Association of Tasmania (Australia)
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities (political action committee; Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association of County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Worthington, OH)
- Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Oceanic Area Control Center
- Old Amplefordian Cricket Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnership participants include the Central Ohio Technical College, Cuyahoga Community College, Electrical Trades Center of Central Ohio, Hocking College Logan Campus, Laborer's District Council of Ohio, Laborers' International Union of North America, Ohio Environmental Council, Ohio Apollo Alliance, Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies, Ohio Department of Development, Ohio Partners for Affordable Energy, Ohio State Building and Construction Trades, Ohio Urban Resources System (OURS), Policy Matters Ohio, Third-Sun Solar & Wind, Ltd.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies (OACAA) today released a new statistical analysis documenting alarming levels of human suffering across the state.