The Medicare 'competitive' bidding program, conceived over a decade ago, is an out-dated, economically-crippling initiative aimed at a segment of health care that currently represents the slowest growing, most cost-effective option for our seniors - home medical services," said Kam Yuricich, executive director of the Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services (OAMES).
What does OAMES stand for?
OAMES stands for Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Open-Access Managed Care (health care)
- Organic Airborne Mine Counter Measures
- Optimal Adaptive Multi-User Detection
- Omnia Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (Latin: All for the Greater Glory of God; Jesuit motto)
- Oficina Argentina del Mecanismo para un Desarrollo Limpio
- Oklahoma Alliance for Manufacturing Excellence
- Ontario Association for Mathematics Education
- Ontario Association of Mathematics Educators
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (Portland, OR)
- Ornithyl Amphotericin B Methyl Ester (toxin)
- Oakhurst Arts and Music Festival (Georgia)
- Office of Acquisition Management and Financial Assistance (United States Department of Commerce)
- Ontario Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Canada)
- Organic Arable Marketing Group (farming; UK)
- Ohio Advocates for Mental Health (Columbus, OH)
- Older Adult Mental Health
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting (Open Archives Initiative; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting Protocol (deals with scholarly communication on the Internet)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (University of Michigan)
- Oficina de Armonizacion del Mercado Interior (Spanish: Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market)