Essex will team with Telcordia and the University of Central Florida, School of Optics/CREOL, to build an advanced Optical Code Division Multiple Access (O-CDMA) system based on phase encoding.
What does O-CDMA stand for?
O-CDMA stands for Optical Code Division Multiple Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of O-CDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Operations and Utilization Control Board
- Olympia & York (construction and property management company)
- Operator (Maintenance & Team)
- Oversewing Plus Vagotomy
- oligodendrocyte type 2 astrocyte
- Oxidizer Group 3
- Octal to Binary
- Originating Basic Call State Model
- Osaka Business and Investment Center (Japan)
- O-type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Optical Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband (also seen as OCS-SSB)
- Octal to Decimal
- Zero Dimensional
- Off-Load Day (US DoD)
- Optical-Electronic-Optical (switch)
- Ornamental Fish Information Service Highlights
- Orientation Flight
- Obese With Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Organizational Level (Maintenance)
- Optical Line Terminating Multiplexer (also abbreviated OLTM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company is using the funds to patent, develop and commercialize its key leading-edge optical technologies, principally the fiberoptic Hyperfine Wave Division Multiplex channelizers (HWDM) and wireless Optical Code Division Multiple Access Receivers (OCDMAR).
OB), an optical engineering firm developing breakthrough technologies in Hyperfine Wave Division Multiplexing (HWDM) and Optical Code Division Multiple Access receivers (O-CDMA), today announced that it will receive a total of $2 million in private funding from Networking Ventures, L.
a company that owned certain intellectual property for photonic integrated circuits for optical code division multiple access ("OCDMA") that was complementary to the technology being developed by CTC.