Oracle Applications Data Warehouses, which allow customers to create a data warehouse from the processing and transactions generated by Oracle Applications.
What does OADW stand for?
OADW stands for Oracle Applications Data Warehouse (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of OADW in our Acronym Attic
- Old Age Dependency Ratio (socioeconomics)
- On or After Data Release
- Originating Agency's Determination Required
- Office of the Associate Director for Science (US CDC)
- Old Adobe Developmental Services (est. 1971; Petaluma, CA)
- Ontario Association of Dental Specialists (Canada)
- Optical Add/Drop Switch
- Optical Air Data System
- Orbital Anvil Delivery System
- Pan Arab Organization for Social Defence Against Crime
- Optical Add/Drop Switch (Meriton)
- Oceanic Anoxic Event
- Odds and Ends
- Office Automation Equipment
- Office for Access and Equity (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Office of Agricultural Economics (Thailand)
- Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- Office of Applied Economics (NIST)
- Office of Attorney Ethics (New Jersey)
- Old Antarctic Explorer
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 1998-- NoetixDW for Oracle Financials moves Oracle Applications Data Warehouse completion schedule from months to weeks -- lowers cost of overall implementation ARIS Software, a wholly owned subsidiary of ARIS Corp.
Oracle Applications Data Warehouse a powerful decision-support application that provides business managers with a prepackaged data warehouse that eliminates the need for expensive and time-consuming custom development.