This system, which results from a long-term working relationship between Denton, its customer and a technology partner, will be installed outside of the continental United States.
What does XCONUS stand for?
XCONUS stands for Outside of the Continental United States
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Xbox Community Network (gaming)
- Xstrata Coal NSW (New South Wales, Australia)
- XO Communications, Network Violations
- Crude Oil Barrels
- Crystal-Controlled Oscillator
- Olympic Cross-Country (mountain bike competition)
- XinniX Certified Originator
- Extended Common Object File Format
- Exterior Communication System
- Cross Connect
- Extensible Common Operational Picture
- eXtended Copy
- Transfer Cost
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (game)
- Excellent Coverage Partner (spades gaming)
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Explicit Control Protocol
- eXtended Copy Protection (First 4 Internet; UK)
- Extensible Clinical Protocol (XML-based clinical research protocols, eProtocols)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 revealed that Caucasian and Hispanic services members stationed outside of the continental United States were significantly more likely to use alcohol heavily.
International Relations The Appraisal Institute's international vision expands international membership by proactively reaching out to our peers outside of the continental United States through Appraisal Institute education and promotion of our designations.
She served two tours at Headquarters, United States European Command, one at the Pentagon, with a number of other assignments both in and outside of the Continental United States.
These agreements represent the first expansion for the better burger brand outside of the continental United States.
KSJF, Channel 24 in San Juan, will be the first RTN affiliation outside of the continental United States.
LOGSA also has partnered with CASCOM on several system deployments to Active Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve units in and outside of the continental United States.
Users are Department of Defense activities and other federal agencies located inside and outside of the continental United States.