The expectation for new planning permissions for out-of-centre retail parks is that they will remain extremely difficult to achieve, although Capital and Regions have gained partial consent for a very large park at Leckwith Stadium in Cardiff.
What does 206 stand for?
206 stands for Partial Consent (HTTP status code; indicates partial download)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Okay (HTTP status code; successful request to server)
- Audi Model 200 Turbo Quattro 20-Valve 5-Cylinder
- Resource Created by Request (HTTP status code)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
- Request Accepted (HTTP status code; uncompleted request for processing)
- Non-Authoritative Information (HTTP status code)
- No Consent (HTTP status code)
- Reset Consent (HTTP status code)
- Multi-Status Message Body (HTTP status code; indicates XML file with different response codes)
- Twentieth Amendment
- 20 Questions (game)
- Larceny from Business/Shoplifting (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 21st Century Land Warrior (US military)
- CA Police Code for Armed Robbery
- Twenty First Amendment
- 21st Century Art
- 21st Century Citizen (British Library)
- 21st Century Community Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
To ensure that the clean up is administered properly, the agreement also includes the designation of a Technical Special Master (TSM) to advise the court on implementing the technical aspects of the Partial Consent Decree entered in United States v.
In 1996, the parties agreed to a partial consent decree that settled the plaintiffs' claims as to several housing projects, but the broader issue of systemic discrimination had never been tried -- or ruled upon -- until now.
The agreement, a partial consent decree, does not resolve the United States' allegations that IBP has violated federal environmental laws.
It was embodied in a partial consent decree, which was filed with the Federal Court here.
In today's action, the government lodged a partial consent decree with the court that completes a settlement process that began with the entry of another partial consent decree in May 1993.
Environmental Protection Agency today announced that a partial Consent Decree has been filed in U.
The settlement, reflected in a partial consent decree lodged today in U.