P-CAV, or Partial-Constant Angular Velocity, means that the disc is read/written at an increasing speed until it reaches a certain maximum speed.
What does P-CAV stand for?
P-CAV stands for Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of P-CAV in our Acronym Attic
- Parity Bit
- Power-On Built-In-Test
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- Process Controller
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein