The white paper describes the Penn State Philips (PSP) transistor model in RFIC design and how it can be successfully integrated into a Process Design Kit with valuable support tools.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Penn State Philips
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
- Pathways to Success Program (various organizations)
- Patient Safety Practices
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payment Service Provider
- Payroll Savings Plan
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)