The African People's Socialist Party was founded in the US in the 1970s as a product of the Black Power movement.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for People's Socialist Party (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Patient Safety Practices
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payment Service Provider
- Payroll Savings Plan
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
- Personal Software Process
- Personal Support Program (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is one of the many whites who believe that the Uhuru Movement, founded by the African People's Socialist Party, is out to get them.