An alternative type of intraoral sensor is the photostimulable phosphor plate (PSP), which mimics film in its shape and thickness.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Photostimulable Phosphor (imaging)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
- Pet Supplies Plus (various locations)
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis
- Philips Speech Processing (various locations)
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
- Planet Soft Pages
- Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Planning Scheme Policy (Australia)
- Plasma Separation Process
- Plasma Spraying (welding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) Photostimulable phosphor plates behave as energy-integrating detectors, and the output signal is proportional to the total deposited energy.
The dental X-ray system market, comprising intraoral and extraoral X-ray systems, is growing primarily due to the increasing adoption of photostimulable phosphor (PSP) plate systems and digital X-ray sensors.