SORL's electrically controlled power steering pump is specifically designed for use in new energy electric buses.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Power Steering Pump (automobiles)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Support Programme (Information and Communication Technologies; EU)
- Politeknik Seberang Perai (Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
- Poll/Select Protocol (Unisys)
- Polysaccharide Peptide
- Poor Sexual Performance
- Portable Sensor Platform
- Portuguese Socialist Party (politics)
- Postsynaptic Potential
- Power Saving Protocol
- Power Steering Pressure (automobiles)
- Power Supply Panel (electricity)
- Power Support Platform
- Power Switch Pack (various companies)
- Prague Summer Program (various schools; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Praja Socialist Party (India)
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (various organizations)
- Precinct Structure Plan (Australia)
- Precision Spectral Pyranometer
- Preliminary Subdivision Plan (city planning)
- Premier Services Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
currently employs 670 and produces power steering pumps, automatic transmission pumps and die castings for steering and driveline applications.
Early versions pulled to the left a bit, with a few dashboard rattles, sticking seats, weak handbrakes and power steering pump issues.
And when we step down we end up doing things like getting covered in oil while dismantling power steering pumps.
If it is stiff in both directions, there is a problem with the power steering pump.
For example, the power steering pump, water pump and AC compressor for the system are all electrically powered--the belt-driven versions wouldn't work.
EPS systems would eliminate the traditional hydraulic system's power steering pump, hoses, hydraulic fluid, and drive belt and pulley on the engine.
When the company purchased an automated line to manufacture power steering pump housings and high pressure integral plates in 1992, Fuji Machine America Corp, Lincolnshire, IL, provided two fully automated turning cells to meet the additional volume.