The new automated ATM system will be able to manage additional flights and incorporate network security capacities like Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS), Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC), and Precision Area Navigation (P-RNAV).
What does P-RNAV stand for?
P-RNAV stands for Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
This definition appears frequently
- Predicted Personal Attenuation Rating (hearing conservation software)
- Post-Punk Cinema Club
- Plasma by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployer (satellite launch)
- Plain-Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as PPOP)
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The C-130 and B707 aircraft will meet Precision Area Navigation (PRNAV) requirements providing effectively 100% dispatch reliability anywhere in the world, seamless navigation from take-off to final approach, and barometric altitude-based vertical guidance for non-precision approaches.
This certification enables more than 110 airlines, currently customers of Lufthansa Systems' Lido FMS database, to apply for use of the new precision area navigation (P-RNAV) procedures at their aviation authority.