Proposal Title: Adaptation of Temperature and Pressure Sensitive Paint Technology for Basic Hypersonic Research Approximate Amount: $92,000 These awards will foster close collaboration with and facilitate the exchange of ideas and information among researchers at NASA, industry, academia, and other government agencies to benefit the nation's aeronautics community.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Pressure Sensitive Paint
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Power Support Platform
- Power Switch Pack (various companies)
- Prague Summer Program (various schools; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Praja Socialist Party (India)
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (various organizations)
- Precinct Structure Plan (Australia)
- Precision Spectral Pyranometer
- Preliminary Subdivision Plan (city planning)
- Premier Services Program (various organizations)
- Presidential Scholarship Program (various organizations)
- Pretty Small Pen (gaming)
- Preventive Service Planning
- Priced Spare Parts
- Primary Sodium Pump
- Primary Spare Part
- Prime Sierpinski Project
- Prince Shopping Plaza (Nagano, Japan)
- Princeton Series in Physics (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Principal State of Polarization (property of FO cables)
- Print Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you had a surface painted with the pressure sensitive paint and placed it in a nitrogen atmosphere, it would glow brightly (assuming, of course, that you were observing this with the appropriate optical setup).