The RDV-media device must be fitted to ensure an event-driven data recording, and there in the swing angle control strategy allows the einzlnen approaches exactly as prescribed coordinate to move to using GPS with a process data acquisition (PDA) and an automatic control.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Process Data Acquisition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Development Activity/Agency
- Prioritized Defended Asset
- Private Detective Agency (various locations)
- Private Detectives Association (Massachusetts and New Jersey)
- Private Display of Affection
- Private Doctors of Australia
- Probabilistic Data Association
- Probabilistic Data Association (algorithm for detecting radar target in clutter)
- Probability Decision Analysis
- Procedure Departure Authorization
- Procurement Defense Agency
- Product Development Associates (various locations)
- Production Data Acquisition
- Production Data Area
- Production Design Associates
- Professional Decorative Artisans (Florida)
- Professional Detective Agency (various locations)
- Professional Development Academy (various locations)
- Professional Development Activity (various organizations)
- Professional Development Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, with the optional Union Process Data Acquisition Software Package, the customer can monitor the following parameters: voltage to the motor, motor current in amps, motor absolute speed in rpm, reference speed in Hertz, torque in Newton-meters, actual motor rpm, agitator rpm and kilowatts.
Now, with the optional Union Process Data Acquisition Software Package, the customer can monitor the following parameters: voltage to the motor, motor current in amps, motor absolute speed in rpm, reference speed in hertz, torque in newtonmeters, actual motor rpm, agitator rpm and kilowatts.
MES addresses operational issues such as process data acquisition and management, document control, quality management, finite scheduling, resource allocation, and labor management.
The Mesa Pack features multipen, real-time trending; multiple levels of security to separate operator, supervisor, and maintenance functions; process data acquisition and reporting capabilities; a configurable closed-loop control function; and optional data storage for archiving of recipes and production data.
The heart of Day One is a dedicated process data acquisition computer with a large data storage media and telephone modem.
Most wafer processing tools in production today have only a SECS/ GEM port, which is for tool automation rather than for high-speed process data acquisition.
Day One features a dedicated process data acquisition computer with a telephone modem and large data storage media, sized to collect data for the life of the project.