Today Baldor announced the results of its 2008 employee profit sharing plan contribution.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Profit Sharing Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a fee-only pension and profit sharing plan consulting and administration firm.
The new profit sharing plan would give employees 10% if profit margins are between 0-5% and 25% for margins exceeding 5%, reports Reuters.
A lump-sum distribution can be made from a profit sharing plan if the employee has attained 59 1/2 even though termination has not occurred; see Letter Rulings 9721036, 8810088 and 8805025.
The multinational marketer of consumer-branded meat and food products continues to be unique within the industry with a profit sharing plan that is strictly voluntary and paid at the discretion of the company's board of directors, noted Joel W.
Today Baldor announced the results of its 2007 employee profit sharing plan contribution.
7 million owner-only businesses currently sponsoring a traditional business retirement plan such as a defined benefit plan, profit sharing plan, money purchase pension plan, SEP, or SIMPLE-IRA plan.
LOUIS, April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The May Department Stores Company , one of the country's leading department store retailers, today announced it is crediting $60 million through its Profit Sharing Plan to the 62,000 associates nationwide who participate in the plan.